Tuesday 22 March 2011

Free to a good home

Just popping in briefly amidst helping my kids through what seems an insurmountable stack of homework and projects. If you want to know anything about the themes of the graphic novel 'Maus', or anything at all about the South China Karst or even the Taj Mahal, well I'm your girl!

Driven to drink, I am sipping a half-glass, late evening tipple of sauv blanc, and having a 15-minute surf before bed. I happened upon this little lovely:
The uber-talented Aussie stitchery designer Bronwyn Hayes of Red Brolly, has designed this very sweet Easter project, and has generously released it on her blog for FREE! Run, go get it here! Thank you Bronwyn, for such a perfect project just in time for some holiday stitching ... if I can just get these teachers to stop giving my kids homework!

10 comments:

  1. Very sweet, thanks for the heads up. Enjoy your vino and have a good night's sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maus is an amazing book! And there's a sequel, which I haven't read. What a moving story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Homework! I'ma teacher and HATE giving homework...It just adds to my workload. Cute little project for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe that's what I need, a little bottle in the fridge to get me through the homework. Great idea, I'll try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats so cute, just what we need here for collecting eggs with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so I was thinking, do you help with other peoples' homework too?! because I need to get some stitching done and I have 2 weeks homework to catch up on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh! That's what I need - a drink! I'm sitting here, at midday, driven to distraction by a horrible essay topic. Much nicer idea to start a new project for Easter ... and since it's only midday, perhaps I'd better stick to tea for now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Ros! A glass of wine does help to release the tension, hey....project looks cute. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, so cute!! Thank you for sharing the Link!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips