Monday 24 November 2008

'Seeds of Love' progress

Mum pulled rank and insisted we go for lunch, which turned into some clothes shopping, culminating in my being booked in the underground carpark for not parking wholly between the lines - grrrrr! Would have been so much less expensive to stay home & sew. This is the state of the quilt so far: I am trying to get Mum back on task now that we're home again, but she is off playing pairs with her grandaughter just at the moment! I will keep nagging her.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, the colours are great and with the cute stitchery it will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought keeping my children in line was difficult, but moms can be worse than children, can't they? LOL
    Love the fabrics and all the little squares.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips