Friday 24 October 2008

Poor neglected Dear Jane

My Dear Jane blocks have been languishing, unattended in their little box for weeks. I am far behind the group, & won't even count how many I need to do to catch up. But I will whittle away slowly at them when I can - they are always very calming & enjoyable to return to.
Fabric is 'Look & Learn' by Sandy Klop of American Jane by Moda.
Fabric is from an old Robyn Pandolph line, called 'Bed of Roses'.
Fabric is from 'The Merrimack Collection' by Judie Rothermal for Marcus Fabrics.

7 comments:

  1. The blocks look fabulous. The A10 is very pretty!
    I’m behind the group as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are looking lovely!!! I particularly love the A10 fabrics. And you should feel good that your pile of blocks is building again. It's definitely not a race! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are beautiful. Bed of Roses is my all-time favourite fabric range (so far).

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look fantastic Bloom. Take heart, I have not yet started. . . but I do have the book!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look terrific!! I havent been brave enough to start one of these...one day maybe? Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. How'd you get A10 so perfect? I've had two failed attempts thus far.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips