Wednesday 6 August 2008

Jigsaw puzzle, Dear Jane?

The latest blocks for my Dear Jane quilt:
A1 Pinwheel Gone Awry - not perfect, but finished!
H6 Pie Sale - not happy with how the seams are showing through from the back on this one.
Our fearless leader, Anina, has graciously given the Dear Jane group a break for a week or two to catch up on some blocks. I think I am about seven behind. Here is my Dear Baby Jane so far: Just like a big jigsaw puzzle really - except that I've never done a jigsaw with over 5000 pieces!!

5 comments:

  1. MAGNIFICENT bloom. I love how you can colour them in as you do them. I am yet to start so you are way ahead of me. I just LOVE the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With this 'puzzle' you won't have to take it apart and put the pieces back in the box when you are done! Your blocks are lovely. Did you know there IS a Dear Jane puzzle for sale at the Bennington Museum?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bloom I dream of doing Quilts like yours Maybe one day I love it its Gorgeous.
    Hugs Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the DJ. You are doing pretty well. I still haven't started :) Please tell me where you found the background you used to present your finished blocks. Would love to use it one day. Helen

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips