Wednesday 18 June 2008

Get-ty up there!

I have joined the lovely Peg at Happy in Quilting's challenge to finally complete all those quilt tops that are floating about the place. She is promising to finish at least five - I need to be realistic about my prospects, & would love to finish these two. You can see a little more of the slow progress of these quilts here, here and here. But then if I were to be a little more unrealistic, I could add this one to the stack: All of these quilts are ready to have borders added & then the dreaded quilting task looms. It is the quilting that always brings me to a standstill. Hopefully Peg's challenge (& public blog exposure!) will be enough motivation to get me over the hurdle!

13 comments:

  1. Good luck with your challenge you are a better woman than me.
    Hugs Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, love to do that but just not sure it is humanly possible! Tarcey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge - think I have some that need to be finished up!! Love what you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some gorgeous quilts there, can't wait to see them finished. Good luck with the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your choice of fabrics in the photos is right up my alley. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that public blog exposure is what gets you going.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you Ros, financially and realisticly I am only committing to two as well. Lets hope all this news will KEEP me motivated.....(It is tax time in between all this - I hope Peg remembers that?)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Luck with the challenge....your Quilt tops look lovely...looking forward to seeing them when done.
    cheers
    maree
    On My verandah.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your quilt tops are lovely, good luck in finishing them for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. good luck!
    So beautyful! I love the colors!
    I also have two small quilts to be finished - yes, it´s the quilting - i´m not able to start the quilting...:-(
    but maybe your post will help me getting started?...*hope*

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those quilts are absolutely wonderful...so good luck...I definetly would like to see some more of them!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck with your challenge quilts. They are all gorgeous. I tend to falter at the quilting stage too.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips